Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Looking for a VPS - the right choice!

edited January 2023 in Tutorials

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Do you think cloudarion. com VPS hosting will work fine? What host is better from your experienced views?
Thank you!

Comments

• I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with cloudarion.com ssd vps hosting in the USA.
    The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

• Try considering QHoster.com VPS solutions as a nice alternative.
    QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).
    VPS Servers, part of the Promotion: KVM / xen / OpenVZ VPS servers
    VPS Servers, that do not participate in this promo: OpenVZ LE Budget and cPanel Managed VPS.

• VPS plans from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
    Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

• https://cloudarion.com/virtual-servers/ - start from $10/mo.
    I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

• If I am looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are the servers physically located? Am I given a choice in location?

• KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
    Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who is interested in getting quality services at modest rates.