Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Server to sign up with

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Comments

• On average, how much traffic do you expect each month? What's your hosting budget?
    Try to contact GTHost.com team. They will go over your needs and find a perfect fit for you. Like their instant servers.

• You can get nice budget server hosting solutions at hostnamaste.com web host.
    I immediately noticed an improvement in speed when I switch to their servers. Recommended.

• When we went to QHoster.com it was a different world. These guys really know their stuff, professional team they are!
    QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).

• Servers from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    They are far exceed other hosts -- why? Because every time I need support a friendly and super knowledgeable guru answers the phone! Plans are  with amazing features and consistent uptime, what more could you want?