Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Reliable hosting for Wordpress?

Hi,
I need a few decent providers for Wordpress.
So far I'm checking QHoster.com and Hostingsource.com web hosting solutions in the USA.
Do you believe it is good option? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Comments

• Great value for money. Must say that hostingsource.com service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

• As I know hosting022.com specializes in delivering wordpress hosting solutions. It is well-known Serbian web host.
    Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

• I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of hosting022.com website hosting service. Deff recommend!
    I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

• QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).
    Happy with QHoster.com wordpress hosting. Since the move it's been three months and we haven't had a single glitch since.