Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Need VPS advice

I have wordpress site with 250000 UV monthly. Not to much plugins
No big peaks and max user in same time is about 350.
Site have about 1000 pages, mostly text and pictures. Also some add delivery by adsense.
Please can someone recommend proper VPS resource.
Any information on Webhost.pro vps hosting solutions?
Thanks

Comments

• I moved my personal site to cloudarion.com SSD VPS and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them. So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.
    They are top notch.

• I've tried 5 different web hosts to date and the reason I chose and have continued to stay with Hosting022.com is their customer service. They moved my website in one day and one of their support guys actually called me on the phone to help me with any questions I had regarding their service. They are really worth every cent you pay for.

• edited November 2022

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com (BLKWEEK30) are worth trying.
    Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

• KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com accounts are good enough to sign up with.
    Their servers have never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics.