Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Server to sign up with ...

Servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are nice for me and I wonder which way I should follow and why?

Comments

• What I want to recommend to others is Kvchosting.net customer service. Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always some one waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing. The service is prompt and excellent.

• When I first signed up hostingsource.com US web host, I was a total newbie at websites, but very quickly their staff helped me with detailed answers to my rather long questions and provided links to helpful resources on the web. The staff really cares about your site, and very friendly professionals with a true one-to-one experience.

• I am really happy to have found kvchosting.net great hosting service. My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and their support responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks. Simply the best hosting service!

• Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are well-balanced with high uptime and quality support.
    I strongly recommend to get services of them. Also fees are very reasonable. Newcomers should try these services.