Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Cheap VPS account to sign up with ...

VPS plans from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so any ideas?

Comments

• I started with Greenwebpage VPS hosting - and I am impressed from the start. The uptime has been 100% for me.
    My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend.

• These mentioned companies - asvhost.com and libertyvps.net - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.

• So far we have had great experience with Libertyvps.net hosting. Like the price and features - Bitcoin VPS solutions look great.
    The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

• These hosts - asvhost.com and libertyvps.net - are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    I was pleased with my support from these hosting companies. I have received a great support today. And I really appreciate that. If I could, I would vote them a lot of 5 stars.

• Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, Hostnamaste.com is the best OpenVZ VPS solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
    The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They added DDOS protection!