Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Managed VPS solutions?

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Any info on Rightservers managed VPS solutions in Canada? Can I trust them? Any reviews?
thx for your help

Comments

• The most important things in a hosting provider are really customer service, reliability, and experience. Blazing Fast Host has all of those things and more. The host is amazing! I have never had any problems at all and I am recommending them to each and everyone I know in need of a service provider!

• I strongly believe NetShop ISP VPS hosting will work fine as a nice alternative.
    Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
    Instant Provisioning VPS Servers + Unlimited OS Re-installations.

• VPS plans from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    Their prompt attention to my concern was very much appreciated. I would recommend them for support, value and trust.

• @Massdemo said:
    The most important things in a hosting provider are really customer service, reliability, and experience. Blazing Fast Host has all of those things and more. The host is amazing! I have never had any problems at all and I am recommending them to each and everyone I know in need of a service provider!

What exactly are they responsible for and how much support do they provide during the process?

• Managed VPS are available from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com.
    Their customer service is nothing but excellent, and also the IT department is always available 24/7 and to help customers.

• In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend QHoster.com managed cPanel VPS to everyone.
    It has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.

• QHoster.com and rockhoster.com VPS plans can be right for you.
    Everything is done to make our life easier and it's not too expensive, so I recommend 100%.