Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Any web server for High Traffic web sites?

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2tbs max. It should run windows.

Any provider recomendations? What host is better? How is Cloudarion.com web host?
Any reviews, please?

Comments

• The staff knows user requirement well and I assume this is main reason for cloudarion.com being on top. I am completely satisfied with their service of this web hosting provider. Nice, comfortable people to work with. I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.

• As others have mentioned, they regularly increase disk space without increasing charges. In fact, they have decreased costs for a number of features in the time I've been with them; my sense is that they work hard to stay competitive with other hosting services. Highly recommend cloudarion.com solutions to others.

• The techs at cloudarion.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
    I highly recommend them, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable SSD VPS hosting solutions.

• @Massdemo said:
    The staff knows user requirement well and I assume this is main reason for cloudarion.com being on top. I am completely satisfied with their service of this web hosting provider. Nice, comfortable people to work with. I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.

Are there set-up fees? If so, what are they – and are they waived for first-time subscribers?

• I am fully-satisfied using Cloudarion.com SSD VPS services. This host seems to be geared towards the professional staff - they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.