Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Hosting Providers with good tech support?

Hi,
I'd like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.
Any info on Blazing Fast Host provider?
Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?

Comments

• Great value for money! Well, Hostforweb.com website hosting solutions provided are excellent.
    This decent web hosting provider gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with...

• Fast hosting plans can be got from qhoster.com and planethoster.com.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

• Very reasonable monthly charge also. I am quite happy using hostingsource.com website hosting.
    They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.
    Features are very good...

• It seems to me that kvchosting.net will be worth trying. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

• There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like Hostforweb.com
    This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.