Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Can you recommend me reliable hosting?

Dear Sirs,
can you recommend me reliable hosting for a maximum of $50 per month to have ultra fast loading pages. Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of providers remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.

Would like to know your views on Rightservers.com managed vps solutions?
Thank you for your specific recommendations.

Comments

• Quality managed VPS plans are available from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com.
    The support team is online 24/7 and respond to tickets very quickly.
    No down time and simple (no hidden charges) billing.
    Their servers are responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.

• I can highly recommend Rightservers.com Canadian VPS. Great support. Never had to wait more than 20 minutes for help.
    The uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.

• Network uptime is generally very good. The server's response time is very good.
    Rightservers.com has never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems.

• Recommend Rightservers.com managed vps more than highly. Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.
    The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.