Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Low cost server provider ...

Servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one as I plan to host a blog, so what should I do?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

You need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
    I think you will make the right decision to choose GThost.com instant dedicated servers.
    The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question. You can pay $5 and test their server for a day (1-10 days is available pay).

• Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend digitalserver.com.mx hosting dedicado mexico solutions.
    I get low cost, good service and no problems. They have been around a while and I like and trust them.

• If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server.
    The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

• I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host.