Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Right and stable server is needed ...

edited March 2023 in General Talks

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Comments

• I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
    Try Zipservers.com dedicated hosting. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

• What I want to recommend to others is, GTHost.com instant servers. Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing. Thank them a lot. Web servers are fast & reliable.

• I've been dealing with Hostnamaste.com for over 2 years and fully-satisfied. The tools provided are great. Pricing is reasonable.
    So far so good. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

• You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
    Nice servers you can find at netshop-isp.com.cy and zakservers.com - All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you.