Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Server which is reliable and cheap ...

Servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so which way should I go and why?

Comments

• edited March 2023

I LOVE kvchosting.net SSD server hosting. They are always on top of the game. The support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.

• IMHO, this one will be worth trying - https://www.kvchosting.net/dedicatedserver.html

• I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
    I have been with kvchosting.net for a while now and have to say their reliability is great... Excellent hosting...

• I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with kvchosting.net server hosting in the USA.
    The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.