Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

managed vps for an online store?

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store.
The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about rightservers.com managed vps? Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

Comments

• QHoster.com and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
    Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right, unlimited domain and email accounting as well as having ruby, which is the best part. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what’s going on in the backend and throughout the web world.

• With rightservers.com Canadian VPS, everything is fast. The speeds I am experiencing are awesome.
    The more important fact is that it will definitely satisfy all the specifications, because of its flexible ability.

• My neighbor recommended me to host my wordpress blog with rightservers.com Managed VPS while I did not know much about any web hosting provider. It was a good advice, worked very well for me. I read some reviews about them which were also very positive so I decided to give it a try. I am glad that I did so.

• I'm so happy to be using rightservers.com for all my hosting needs! Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.
    They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.