Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS servers with discounts?

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
Any information on Hostpro.com VPS servers? Any reviews?
Alternatives please?

Comments

• Use the exclusive 20% off promo code HP-20 to get inspired. The offer is valid until December 31, 2023.
    I've had a good run dealing with Hostpro.com hosting. They assisted me until my problem was solved and most of the time they do it for me instantly.

• Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Hostpro.com is the host you can rely on.
    I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!

• I should say that they are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend QHoster.com in a heart beat! Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.