Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Server to sign up with

Servers from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• Great work done by QHoster.com team! the system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast.. the cpanel is well stocked.. and I am extremely happy with their service. QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).

• Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers. Over 30 locations to choose from.
    Just realized after over 2 years, that I've never had real problems with QHoster.com dedicated hosting service!

• You'll not be disappointed. QHoster.com has consistently offered me a great deal and introduced great packages (like Mambo) that helped me build my website and keep track of traffic and other maintenance. Customer service has always been fast and eager to resolve any question.

• My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer. QHoster.com is the host you can rely on - their team are professionals. If you just need a cheap way to get online with Apache, MySQL, and PHP/Python/Perl/etc, it is the best option.

• KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
    They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.
    Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
    Professional. Thorough. Diligent.