Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

advise the simplest hosting?

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store.
The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about cloudarion.com SSD VPS solutions? Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

Comments

• If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH cloudarion.com - So far they have been excellent.

• The billing is reliable, their price great and their service and attention to detail commendable. In cloudarion.com ssd vps hosting all features are useful for customers like publishing of web deployment. It is configured well and works good without any problems.

• In addition to cloudarion.com great customer service, you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.
    ==>> Excellent pricing and plans!

• I have used a couple of others and finally switched to cloudarion.com web host. I can't see me ever switching to a different host.
    They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.