Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Reliable server provider ...

Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
    Nice server hosting you can get from 21st-thailand.com and GTHost.com providers. They fulfill all your requirements to keep your sites online.

• What is their backup policy?
    What are they accountable for in terms of an outage?

• I now host three websites with hostingsource.com US server hosting after transferring everything I own to them from other hosts (another process that was easy with plenty of help on hand), and I see no reason why I would ever leave them.

• You'll get an opportunity to choose from 30 server locations here: https://www.qhoster.com/dedicated-servers.html

• To me the hosting experience with Webhost.pro is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
    The service is excellent and I will never use another hosting provider. Recommend their cheap dedicated servers.

• Servers from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com are solid and reliable.
    Good speed, fast support and see no down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.