Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Stable and reliable server provider ...

edited January 2023 in General Talks

Servers from kvchosting.net and finaltek.com are very enticing for me and I am in two minds which way is better to go? Any ideas?

Comments

• https://www.kvchosting.net/dedicatedserver.html - looks great in terms of resources, features and pricing (from $89.99/mo).

• I'm using kvchosting.net for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
    The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. Everything is perfect, the site is always up.

• In my opinion, there is no better host than kvchosting.net provider! The price for dedicated servers is more than reasonable.
    The patience of their staff with people like me who need lots of guidance is much appreciated.

• Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced.
    Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

• Amazingly prompt response to a query out of office hours to get my e-mail back up and running.
    Don't even bother looking anywhere else, kvchosting.net is who you need.