Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS Hosting + SSL for small online store?

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store. 
The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about OBHost.net VPS hosting + SSL Certificates?
Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

Comments

• Well I think VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com are the best options for you.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

• Pretty good Anonymous VPS you'll find here: https://www.mydreams.cz/cz/vps-servery/vps-server-light.html - from $13/mo.

• When I came across cloudarion.com ssd vps hosting I recognized that they were resourceful, affordable and feature-rich.
    Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. Superb features, service, and quality.

• VPS plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com can be right for you.
    They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.

• Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat. Believe Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS will serve your demands. They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.