Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Rigth server to sign up with ...

Servers from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com are attractive for em and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.

Try Hostforweb.com dedicated servers. So far reliability has been great as well.
    I have not had a single issue. The control panel works very well.

• These mentioned companies - planethoster.com and hostingsource.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.

• Why not give kvchosting.net a try?
    Their servers start from $89.99/mo. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

• Excellent quality (continuity) of service - and very quick responses to any questions/concerns.
    I highly recommend hostingsource.com dedicated servers to anyone looking for a courteous and reliable web host provider.