Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are provided on sweet terms and I have to stick to the best one, so which way should I go and why?

Comments

• All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources Libertyvps.net puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!

• I would say the more providers you check the better choice you make. I recommend adding these good providers to your list: rockhoster.com, qhoster.com. They both have good VPS solutions and I'm sure you will be able to get the one with them.

• I'd like to sincerely thank the guys from OBHost.net for the excellent service they provide.
    Impressed with their affordable VPS hosting solutions and also secure SSL Certificates. Recommended.

• VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worthwhile.
    They will suit any webmasters' needs on favorable terms because of their flexibility and reliability.