Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Any trustworthy dedicated server host?

Can you help me to find any reviews about web hosting providers?
Do you know anything about GTHost.com instant dedicated hosting solutions?
Are they trustworthy? Any alternatives, please?

Comments

• Absolutely one of the greatest web hosts that I have ever deal with. Like GTHost.com instant servers. It will be good choice!
    The few technical issues I had were fixed promptly, and were always handled by someone who was technically capable - unlike the previous large host I was with.

• I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability. Never had a problem with datapacket.net dedicated servers. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

• I'm fully impressed with GTHost.com web hosting service. They offer servers in different locations - 17 to choose from.
    Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service. 10 minutes setup.

• Have a look at servers which qhoster.com and kvchosting.net provide.
    The value is great, my web site is really fast, and the people have been exceptional as well. All in all, I definitely Recommend them; the money will be very well-spent.

• edited December 2022

You will be pleased with xxiwebhosting.com server hosting. The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful enough for my forums, even when there are 30 people online.