Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Solid server provider ...

Servers from asvhost.com and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should follow and why?

Comments

• I recommend Datapacket.net web host for newbies and professionals as well. Good web hosting provider without any doubt.
    I needed website builder to start creating another new web site. Their customer support impressed me a lot.

• I've been with cloudarion.com for more than 7 months, and I'd like to say that I like this web host.
    The features are also epic, you get the choice between cheap TOP operating systems. Recommended.

• Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?
    You can try Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server solutions. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

• Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.

I would highly recommend GTHost.com instant servers. The support personnel is knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues. Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service. Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.