Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS to sign up with ...

VPS plans from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are nice for me and I wonder which way I should follow and why?

Comments

• edited October 2022

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
    I've been with QHoster.com for just about a year now (I'm using their VPS hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service. Very good host.

• VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are the best to sign up with.
    Their customer service is nothing but excellent, and also the IT department is always available 24/7 and to help customers.

• Can't go wrong with Exmasters.com cheap VPS. Definitely recommended.
    It is prompt, courteous and has continuously gone the extra mile to make sure everything is running smoothly.

• Have a look at VPS accounts from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Their hosting services and features make my hosting life  simple. The chat support had been brilliant. Sometimes I have messed up but the support team had me going again in no more than 15 minutes. I can honestly say I never remember my website being down for a minute. So from my point of view they rock.

• I vote for hostsailor.com.
    They are trustworthy for what you need. They are great hosts for any type of sites.