Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

cheap server for startup company?

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap server hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Canada. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?
Do you think Hostnamaste.com or Exmasters.com hosting solutions can meet my expectations?
Are they reliable? Other web hosts?

Comments

• What does the set-up/ installation process entail?

• Very pleased that I stumbled on to GTHost.com instant server hosting.
    I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.
    Speed is great and everything just works.

• I've been with Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server for 2 years now and couldn't be happier!
    Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.
    Server locations: Europe, India, USA.

• I recommended QHoster.com website hosting solutions to all my clients! EXCELLENT SERVICE!
    They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!

• Well, hostnamaste.com has never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems.
    The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.