Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Ecommerce hosting?

I need one place to deal with...
Looking for a web host that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.
I need 2 tbs of space. Any info on GTHost.com ecommerce web hosting?
What host is better? Do you think there is a host that I can give a try?

Comments

• Is the support center outsourced? Where is it located?

• I have been thoroughly impressed with kvchosting.net from the beginning, after doing research on this site and then deciding to signup with them. They have clearly demonstrated their friendly, efficient and superb network, and any questions I had were answered easily via Live Chat and Helpdesk...

• It has a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
    Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad. Recommend GTHost.com instant servers to others.

• USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

I have over 30 customers to whom I give web hosting. GTHost.com dedicated hosting service is really professional.

• edited November 2022

Thanks for replies and recommendations, guys.
    Any alternatives for comparison?