Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

SSD VPS account to sign up with ...

SSD VPS accounts from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should follow and why?

Comments

• In an age where there is so much competition, there is one sure way to retain your customers and get new ones – keep them happy so they spread the word, and QHoster.com delivers on every front! It is right up there, no doubts, one of the best web host for the money.

• Unbelievable Speed and Great Uptime. Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose QHoster.com web hosting.
    Well recommended, great host, good support and great prices for anyone wanting to get their website hosted.

• Give QHoster.com hosting a try. They currently have 30 locations:

UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines) and more.

• I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with hostingsource.com web host. Customer support is responsive and helpful.
    Great hosting! I had it for a year, everything worked very good. It's good cheap hosting.