Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS to sign up with ...

VPS deals from libertyvps.net and maxrdp.com are full of useful resources and I wonder which way is betetr to follow and why?

Comments

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
    I would recommend Exmasters.com and Rightservers.com web hosts to anyone who asks me for quality VPS solutions.
    Uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

• So far, very much satisfied with the performance of hostforweb.com servers, features & technical support!
    I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly. Pricing is also, good enough.

• I'm pleased to say that NetShop ISP VPS hosting has delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
    So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. The VPS systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable.
    Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

• VPS plans from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
    You will get affordable plans and high performance solutions at competitive prices. 

• Impressed with centohost.com VPS hosting in Europe. Pricing is quite reasonable.
    Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.