Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Reseller hosting that answers my needs

Hi everyone,
i've been browsing around for several weeks here, but just now registered...
i'm looking for a resell hosting that has these features:
- branding option - unique nameservers, logo's, etc..
- able to make coupons for my clients.
- the option to pay now but choose the free domain later. (or something like a gift card option, or any other way to purchase hosting for someone else)
- taking care of billing issues (renewals mostly) of both hosting and domain.
- adding files to packages (so when users registers with a package, their account will have certain files)
- ssl certificate. for my small biz owners who wants to sell things without taking their clients to paypal website. (not sure about that tho)
- easy to use. or at least with good and quick support to build the system i want.
budget: lets say the 50$/mo area.
thats about it.. i think...
Any info on kvchosting.net web hosting solutions? Do you know them? Are they good? Other options?
Thanks alot guys!

Comments

• I've been using kvchosting.net for a long time now for my personal website, and it's been great.
    They helped me with everything I needed and now always send me emails with innovations and specials offers. It is great.

• I have been hosted on kvchosting.net servers for over a year now. This provider is good at what it does, it's not overpriced claptrap, unlike many web hosts available in the market of standard web hosts. Great hosting. excellent one-on-one service.

• Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

• To my mind that is the best Cpanel reseller hosting:
    https://qhoster.com/cpanel-reseller-hosting.html

• I would like to sincerely thank the guys from kvchosting.net US web host for the excellent service they provide. Especially their support team helped me with all the issues I faced. I can definitely recommend them!