Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Good reseller/white label solution?

Hello all,
I'm new to the hosting world, but like to get involved . I'm wanting my own webhosting company that I can sell to a group of friends I have. The only requirements I have is the ability to make it look like my own host ( ability to edit it / add logo etc., etc., ) . Also, be nice to to be able to edit payment options to include say stripe , or other type of payment gateways. Thanks all!
Do you think QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting will be worth trying?
Can I trust them? Any alternatives for comparison?

Comments

• Can highly recommend QHoster.com for those webmasters looking for professional and cheap web hosting service.
    When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.

• Overall, I like centohost.com reseller hosting solutions in Europe. They are way better than the previous host I had.
    The equipment is reliable and fast and the support they provide is knowledgeable, answers are returned quickly.

• Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

• You can get nice reseller hosting opportunities with Rockhoster.com web host. They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance. The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top.