Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Looking for USA Reseller Account

Hi,
I'm helping a friend who currently has a cpanel reseller account with a provider and his is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage. He is looking around for a new Reseller Account in the USA. He currently pays around $100 a year for the following:

• 100GB HDD
  • 2250GB Bandwidth
  • cPanel Control Panel
  • Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
  • 1 Dedicated IP Address
  • 40 Accounts
    Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
    What can you say about Hostforweb.com reseller hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?
    If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks

Comments

• If I want, I can edit on the fly, using my iPhone to login to the FTP web-interface included by Hostforweb.com web host, then edit directly in code. By bringing all of the domains together, I can easily manage them. Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is responsive and helpful.

• All in all, hostforweb.com hosting experience is unique, fun, responsible and interacts with the customer.
    The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.

• Thanks for considering us. We are here to answer all your questions, you are free to ask us.
    Regards

• You can check
    https://www.kvchosting.net/reseller-hosting.html
    They have the best reseller deals.

• Good set up for ecommerce sites, the cPanel is excellent and choice of shopping karts is varied and very easy to set up.
    Very happy with my switch to hostforweb.com website hosting provider with fast servers located in the USA.