Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

libertyvps.net vs hostsailor.com

Comparing VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com, which account is better to stick to and why?

Comments

• I've finally found a good home with HostSailor.com SSD VPS hosting. It's good cheap hosting.
    So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. Recommended.

• I hope you understand that libertyvps.net is offshore provider . But if you are looking for onshore provider with good reputation and services you can check hostingsource.com

• I have the starter package offered by Hostsailor.com and must say that there are many useful feature for running any kind of web sites. These guys get a thumbs up, fives all crossed the board. This experience has been great. Well done.

• I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans. Take a look at Webdock.io Ryzen VPS solutions.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

• KVChosting.net and legionbox.com plans are worthwhile.
    Support has always been excellent, very reactive when problems occured (including when it was our fault, like a highjacked email account because of a terrible password) or when an operation was needed (installing certificate, etc). They helped us find adequate solutions to our needs, and discussion was very open. Migrating from shared hosting to managed VPS couldn't have been easier.