Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Good cheap host for blog?

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
Any info on WebDock.io and also NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting solutions?
Are they professional?
Other web hosts?

Thank you!

Comments

• Highly recommend NetShop ISP cheap web hosting for anyone looking for a great host if you're on a small budget.
    The prices are very fair...The Web-control panel features are excellent...And the support is fantastic.

• The Service has been great, I would recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy to anyone. They have no setup fees, no hidden fees.
    The provider receives my full recommendation and appreciation for getting quality hosting services...

• You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.

• You can rely on Webdock.io - like their NVMe Ryzen VPS solutions.
    Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
    Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

• I must say that NetShop ISP is an excellent web hosting provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites. As for the speed connection, it is really fast. I have no complaints with them and would definitely recommend them.