Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS Hosting Required

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
Do you know anything about KVChosting.net or Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting solutions?
Are they reliable? What host is better?
Any alternatives for comparison?

Comments

• No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with Rightservers managed VPS. So far, a very happy customer.
    Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.

• I've tried other hosting providers, but Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS is just better in every way. Reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support. Uptime is Perfect. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

• Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.

• At rockhoster.com they have their VPS started from $5 per month. I assume it worth checking them.

• I am glad to deal with kvchosting.net SSD VPS solutions in the USA. Their features look really great.
    They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.

• Moved to Hostnamaste.com kvm vps after poor service with my previous web host. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.