Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Need a dedicated server

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2tbs max. It should run windows.
Any provider recomendations? What host is better?
Any info on Exmasters.com and also Gigapros.com web hosts?
Any reviews, please?

Comments

• I can not express how happy I am with Bullten budget dedicated server hosting. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.

• If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Exmasters.com - Double thumbs up to them! Support was patient with me and spent time with me, even though he had others on the line. The guy must be a fast typist. Thanks.

• It happened so that GTHost.com instant server provider has the best Tech and general support I have experienced and I have no hesitation in recommending them. The stability is excellent, and the support is priceless. Pricing is very cheap.

• When I first moved to exmasters.com server hosting account, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them. I have to say the tech support is freaking awesome. Support is fast and effective. Rock solid control panel.

• Why not try QHoster.com dedicated servers a try? (Over 30 server locations to choose from).
    Users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously.