Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Best VPS provider ...

Comparing VPS plans from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• So if you're looking for a lot of webspace for a small price, Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting is the place to be!
    It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems.

• Take your time to consider Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS solutions in India, Europe, USA.
    The provider receives my full recommendation and appreciation for getting quality hosting services...

• I host my sites on many hosting servers and I can definitely say that Exmasters.com is one of the best VPS hosting providers in the business. This host was referred to me and the rest is history. I will remain with this host until it no longer meets my needs. Why leave a good thing.

• I vote for rockhoster.com.
    Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who is interested in getting quality services at modest rates.

• KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their website, and in the service that they provide.

• To me kvchosting.net is the best provider as they provide the best SSD hosted solutions.