Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

QHoster.com vs KVChosting.net

Comparing VPS accounts from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net, which way should I have a deal with and why?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    Believe QHoster.com Linux VPS will serve your demands. This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. Recommended.

• Guess VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com as worthwhile.
    These hosts are the BEST companies and always deliver TOP Notch Customer Service. They are available 24/7, with minimal wait times and are always happy to help you resolve any problems with your website. I am a very HAPPY customer!

• Give my vote for kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting in the USA.
    They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature.
    The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

• KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net services can be the best options for you.
    They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.

• Why not to compare these hosts?
    1) Virtono.com Cloud VPS - The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly.
    2) Webdock.io VPS hosting solutions. Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

• I vote for kvchosting.net.
    Their knowledge base and technical support in particular has been excellent. They respond quickly to any questions I may have and stay with it until the problem is resolved. Really great!