Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Current Specials on hosting solutions?

Hey dudes,
Think it will be useful for newbies and experienced webmasters to share current specials and discount codes offered by web hosting providers.
So, decided to create a topic where users will share them. As for me, I've found OBhost.net started to offer 30% off the price on hosting, SSLs and 90% off the price on domain registration.
BTW, do you know them? Are they reliable?
Other specials and discounts?

Comments

• It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. 100% satisfied with Webdock.io VPS hosting.
    The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!
    Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

• @Gamondi said:
    It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. 100% satisfied with Webdock.io VPS hosting.
    The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!
    Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?

• I am very happy with OBHost.net hosting. They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
    The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic.