Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

hostforweb.com and hostsailor.com

Which VPS is better to have a deal with - hostforweb.com or hostsailor.com?

Comments

• Great experience, beyond my expectations. Easy with the provided software. I've recommended Hostforweb.com to other people.
    Uptime is very consistent and customer service interactions have been quick and professional.

• I must say I've saved good money and Webhost.pro cpanel web hosting has been rock solid, fast, and as I've had no issues with service can only say when I caused an htaccess error due to some sloppy ftp handling and brought down all sites - they got back to me in no time and politely informed me of cause of issue and quick fix.

• It happened so that Hostnamaste.com has the best Tech and general support I have experienced and I have no hesitation in recommending their OpenVZ VPS. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.

• edited July 2022

IMHO, QHoster.com is a nice host. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
    Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately. Highly recommended

• Well accounts from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.

• No dount, hostforweb VPS hosting solutions in the USA will serve your demands.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!