Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

centohost.com vs hostsailor.com

Which plan is better to have a deal with - centohost.com or hostsailor.com?

Comments

• Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them.
    Centohost.com is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.

• I vote for hostsailor.com.
    Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.
    Everything is done to make our life easier and it's not too expensive, so I recommend 100%.

• I am extremely happy with OBhost.net hosting service and pricing. They are offering 30% off the price summer sale special.
    Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

• QHoster.com services are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    They're reliable, work hard to make sure the websites are up and running, and they're quick to fix issues. Definitely the companies I'd recommend (and have recommended).