Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Need your advice ...

Services from asvhost.com and hostchefs.eu are enticing for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews. What are your monthly budget?

Nice feature-rich hosting solutions you will find at exmasters.com and also hostforweb.com web hosts.
    They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

• Check out plans which kvchosting.net and qhoster.com provide.
    Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

• Can recommend XXIwebhosting.com Starter Dedicated Server to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host. I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get. Customers should use code "I-30-Off-DS" for 30% off price (lifetime discount) during checkout. IF the code does not work, you can email it to them after and request the discount.