Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Low cost VPS is looked for ...

I need a cheap VPS and two hosts are in my mind: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net, so which way is betetr to follow?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    Impressed with cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting. No Dreamy response and no harsh exchanges, just smart work. It's my recommendation for everyone.

• Well, after reading some reviews of many of the top rated hosts, SSD CLOUD was among the top candidates.
    I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

• You should check the reliability and the quality of service also.

• Well qhoster.com and rockhoster.com VPS plans are full-featured.
    Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

• My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using Exmasters.com low-cost VPS hosting services.
    It is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.

• VPS accounts from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
    The Support teams at them are really very cooperative & active 24/7.