Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Shared account ...

Which shared account is better to have a deal with - qhoster.com and hostchefs.eu?

Comments

• I would normally look for in below order:
    Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

Personally I'm satisfied with hostforweb.com web hosting. It is a great hosting site for the basics for development - cpanel, PHP/MySQL, and plenty of space for cheap. The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory.

• Try to compare these time-tested and trusted web hosts: NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Rockhoster.com
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

• Shared plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
    Not much story:

• Came to them due to low cost.
    • Am staying with them because of low cost and good support.
    • Importantly I find people there with 24/7 are caring.
    • Am happy with their work.
  • You can trust NetShop ISP web host. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.