Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Media Hosting with 24/7 support?

I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering Media Hosting.
Requirements: 500 gbs of space, 40000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How is Zakservers.com bitcoin servers? Any comments please?

What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Comments

• Well recommended, great host, good support and great prices for anyone wanting to get their website hosted.
    I have been with Zakservers.com offshore server hosting for six months now and love them!

• I'd like to say that ZakServer.com is a very reliable web hosting provider which cares about customers.
    They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend their bitcoin dedicated servers.

• I would recommend Zakservers.com to anyone who asks me for quality, bitcoin server hosting.
    Definitely some of the best Customer Support available. Support can be reached through MSN for immediate assistance, and through tickets/email which they respond to in a matter of minutes.

• Nice dedicated servers for media you can find at INSIGHT WEB HOSTING - these guys are professionals.
    IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

• Have a look at deals from reliable hosting providers: kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com.
    They will meet your expectations - these companies provide great network uptime and they offer attractive web hosting solutions.