Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

instant server hosting solutions?

Can someone describe their hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process.
I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
Any information on GTHost.com instant server hosting solutions? Any reviews?
Alternatives please?

Comments

• Servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced with high uptime and quality support.
    They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!

• What a world of difference than the web host I had! GTHost.com server hosting has been nothing but phenomenal. These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.

• Have a look at servers from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
    These hosts offer small plans at low costs and since they created excellent condions for linux-oriented webmasters - they are obviously better place.

• As an alternative, can recommend you to check out ServerUnion.com solutions.
    With this web host, it's Black Friday every day - 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!