Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Looking for a Shared hosting

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd.
Requirements: 20gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime.
server much be good usa or eu location.
What are your views on QHoster.com hosting packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

Comments

• KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net shared accounts are worth trying.
    Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception. I have been used their hosts more than a month and I think they are really worth for a hosting solution.

• Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable. I have several domains hosted at QHoster.com for several years, and have only had 1 outage. I just wish they had an upgrade path to a business plans, as the basic hosting can be slow some times.

• Just want to say that QHoster.com is proven to be the best in the IT industry.
    Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.

• Impressed with QHoster.com hosting solutions. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.

• Have a look at deals from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net, they are proven to be the best.
    Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their services are kind, courteous, precise and very swift.

• [b][i]OwnWebServers[/i][/b] offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
    2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
    3. Free domain registration with annual plans
    4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
    5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
    6. Free SSL certificates
    7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.

• You can consider hostpro.com as one of the options for choosing a hosting service
    They have a large selection of shared services that are hosted in the USA and the Netherlands.
    You will need to check with their technical support in the online chat, as I use VPS services and do not know about IPs for shared hosting.
    But I know for sure that dedicated IPs need to be purchased in any case.
    You can choose hosting either with cPanel or DirectAdmin control panel. It is quite convenient.
    Most services cost up to $10 per month.
    Daily backups are a big plus.
    Personally, I am satisfied with their service and can recommend you to at least try it :)

• I'm pleased to say Netshop-isp.com.cy team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
    You'll get instant provisioning accounts + world-leading cPanel control panel. Recommend their cPanel web hosting.