Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS to sign up with

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are very attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• I will strongly recommend exmasters.com vps hosting to anybody. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
    The team has perfected the art of great customer service. Extremely knowledgeable and very patient.

• VPS plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    I have never experienced any downtime with them. They have been rock solid for me! No seriously.

• Must say that rightservers.com managed vps is outstanding. Thumbs up to their support team. Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.

• Give kvchosting.net a try and you'll not regret a thing. I get low cost, good service and no problems.
    The customer service is friendly and has always been great. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.

• I recommend kvchosting.net hosting if your web needs are really important - you won't be disappointed.
    These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches.