Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Which VPS should I have a deal with?

Which VPS (hostingsource.com or legionbox.com) should I have a deal with?

Comments

• The customer support helped me with the process of upgrading and now my website is running fast and efficiently.
    Hostingsource.com network uptime is great - their promise 99.9% is correct. Everything works fine. Recommended.

• The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. The support is professional, communicative, and quite fast.
    They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because Hostnamaste.com is professional openvz vps host.

• The VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans.
    This is noted on the page as well. https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/
    If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

• Give vote for hostingsource.com solutions. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. You'll be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice.