Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Server to sign up with ...

Servers from hostsailor.com and asvhost.com are provided on lovely conditions and I wonder which way I have to go?

Comments

• Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. DataPacket.net has provided excellent and very prompt service and troubleshooting transferring our blog to their hosting. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.

• Get nice bitcoin dedicated servers at Zakservers.com - they know what they do.
    My account has been instantly set up, and as soon as my nameservers propagate, I will be on my way.

• As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I can recommend these ones:
    1) Hostnamaste.com
    2) GTHost.com
    3) Midphase.com
    Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.

• Servers from black.host and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.